These Terms may be changed at any time and without prior notice. The User is therefore advised to consult the Terms at each visit to the Site.
1. Site Purpose
The purpose of this Site is to provide the User with public information about Corporate Travel Services and its products and services. When transacting business with Corporate Travel Services or using our technology, separate terms and conditions may apply.
2. Accuracy & Site Content
We use reasonable skill and care in compiling the information accessible on and through this site. However, certain information may have been compiled and/or provided to us by a third party. Corporate Travel Services does not accept responsibility for the accuracy of any information which is obtained from any such third party. Furthermore, errors and omissions in the information accessible on and through this site may occur due to factors inherent in any internet-⁠related system and which are not within our reasonable control.
3. Data Privacy & Cookies
4. Limitation of Liability
No warranty to the User is provided concerning the following:
- The absence of anomalies, errors and bugs liable to affect navigation on the Site or the implementation of any functionalities proposed on the Site, or even the use of software accessed on or through the Site
- The possibility of correcting anomalies, errors or bugs
- The absence of Site breakdowns or service interruptions
- The Site’s compatibility with specific materials or configurations
- Corporate Travel Services cannot be held responsible for failures due to third-⁠party software, regardless of whether these are incorporated into the Site or provided via the Site
- Corporate Travel Services is not liable for any damage, direct or indirect, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable (including loss of profits or opportunities) linked to the provision and/or use or the total or partial failure to use the Site functionalities
5. Hyperlinks to Third Party Sites
6. Intellectual Property
The Site and its original content, features and functionalities are and will remain the exclusive property of Corporate Travel Services, protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws in Singapore. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used without the prior written consent of Corporate Travel Services.
The User is granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the Site and its content in a private context. This right consists of (i) a right to consult online data and information contained on the Site and (ii) a right of reproduction consisting of printing and/or saving consulted data and information. This right of use applies strictly for personal purposes.
All other uses of the Site by the User, notably for commercial purposes such as resale, are forbidden. The User may not for any other than personal purposes, reproduce, display, distribute, transmit, translate, adapt, circulate or communicate wholly or partially in any form any of the Site’s elements or contents.
In addition, the User may not by any means introduce any information that may modify or damage the Site’s content or presentation.
If any provision or part provision of the Terms are at any time found to be invalid or otherwise rendered unenforceable, that decision shall not invalidate or void the remainder of the Terms. Any invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severable so that the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
We reserve the right to block a User’s access to the Site immediately and without notice if, in good faith, we believe the User has failed to comply with any applicable laws or regulations or the Terms of this Site.
9. Third Party Rights
No one other than the User and us will have any right to enforce these Terms.